Hedera Hashgraph Enterprise Strategist
The Hedera Hashgraph Enterprise Strategist (HHES) program allows non-technical students and working professionals to demonstrate the knowledge required to orchestrate client applications and smart contracts leveraging Hedera Hashgraph. Your introduction to Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) technology allows you to see how this technology could impact business, operation models, and your career outlook. In addition to understanding this technology’s foundational aspect, you will see how Hedera Hashgraph is changing the operational deployment to the benefit of all stakeholders. This course brings you fully up to speed on Hedera Hashgraph and challenges you to create a working plan to implement Hedera Hashgraph solutions into your business strategy.
Who is it for?
HHES is for non-developers, consultants, business managers, and decision-making executives, who want to demonstrate their ability to articulate a plan to develop, package, deploy and maintain Hedera Hashgraph applications and smart contracts. This course is great for those seeking work on operations, business development, digital transformation, and growth teams.
- Hedera Hashgraph Enterprise Strategist – Certificate of Completion
- Microcredential: Hedera Hashgraph Enterprise Strategist (HHES) from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
About the Certificate & BCA Certification Exam
This one-hour AI-Proctored high integrity exam accomplished remotely consists of 35 randomized questions. A passing score of 75% or greater will result in a digital credential stored on-chain to validate your knowledge and ability. You will have two exam attempts, with no additional charge for the second exam attempt. A third exam attempt will cost $99USD.
This course, while not required to sit for the Certification exam, provides non-developers with all the information needed to successfully pass the exam. Students are provided quizzes throughout the course to validate the material covered. The final exam within this course serves as exam prep for the Certification exam. Regardless of whether or not you sit for and pass the HHES Exam, you can receive a Certificate of Completion should you achieve 70% or better on the final course exam.
What it Demonstrates
A Hedera Hashgraph Enterprise Strategist demonstrates the knowledge for building distributed ledger applications on Hedera Network.
- Wallet concepts related to Hedera Hashgraph applications;
- Project Management of DLT applications for DeFi, Healthcare, Supply Chain, and more;
- Understand the fundamentals of Distributed Ledger Technology, smart contracts, and consensus protocols;
- Demonstrate the advantages of applications running on the Hedera Nework;
- Understand the Governing Council, Governing Model Benefit and the Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP);
- Lead DLT layer development teams and understand the developer tools available;
- Comprehend usecases such as auditing and leveraging the Mirrornet for transaction history;
- Understand Hedera Network Services and example usecases;
Passing a high integrity exam demonstrates the candidate’s ability to perform challenging real-world tasks under time constraints, as well as your Hedera skills and knowledge.
- Module 1 Quiz – 7 Questions
- Module 2 Quiz – 10 Questions
- Module 3 Quiz – 7 Questions
- Modules 4 & 5 Quiz – 7 Questions
- Modules 6 & 7 Quiz – 10 Questions
- Final Course Exam – 45 Questions
Within the lessons and below the corresponding training materials are required to complete Interactive Exercises:
- Interactive Exercise 2 – Module 2 – Lesson 2 – Consensus – Essay
- Interactive Exercise 3 – Module 2 – Lesson 4 – Governing Module Benefit – Essay
- Interactive Exercise 4 – Module 2 – Lesson 6 – Wallet Testnet Account – Training Materials
- Interactive Exercise 7 – Module 5 – Lesson 3 – Network Consensus – Essay