The Hedera Hashgraph Enterprise Strategist (HHES) program allows non-technical participants and working professionals to demonstrate the knowledge required to orchestrate client applications and smart contracts leveraging Hedera Hashgraph. Introducing Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) allows participants to see how it could impact business, operation models, and career outlooks. In addition to understanding this technology’s foundational aspect, participants will see how Hedera Hashgraph is changing the operational deployment to the benefit of all stakeholders. This course brings participants fully up to speed on Hedera Hashgraph and challenges folks to create a working plan to implement Hedera Hashgraph solutions into any business strategy.
Who is it for?
HHES is for non-developers, consultants, business managers, and decision-makers who want to demonstrate their ability to articulate a plan to develop, package, deploy and maintain Hedera Hashgraph applications and smart contracts. This course is excellent for those seeking work on operations, business development, digital transformation, and growth teams.
Total Hours: 4
- OnDemand Video: 3
- Sefl Study Hours: 1
- Live Workshop Hours: 0
- Live Student Orientation
- Live Instructor-Led AMA (Ask-Me-Anything)
A Hedera Hashgraph Enterprise Strategist demonstrates the knowledge for building distributed ledger applications on Hedera Network.
- Wallet concepts related to Hedera Hashgraph applications
- Project Management of DLT applications for DeFi, Healthcare, Supply Chain, and more
- Understand the fundamentals of Distributed Ledger Technology, smart contracts, and consensus protocols
- Demonstrate the advantages of applications running on the Hedera Network
- Understand the Governing Council, Governing Model Benefit, and the Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)
- Lead DLT layer development teams and understand the developer tools available
- Comprehend use cases such as auditing and leveraging the Mirrornet for transaction history
- Understand Hedera Network Services and example use cases
- NFT Certificate of Course Completion
- Prepare to take the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) Exam
- This course covers:
- 20% of the Hedera Hashgraph Developer Certification Badge
- This course covers: