The right decisions and teammates can make or break a blockchain project.
In this course, participants begin to explore the development, different strategies, skills, and decision-making tactics used today to implement blockchain solutions. Blockchain can provide creative solutions to modern problems. Additionally, participants will look in-depth at the development process from start to finish. After taking this course, participants will have a better understanding of the different platforms, hosting requirements, and associated technologies used during deployment. Both technical and non-technical participants will benefit from understanding the development process better. If a participant already knows what they’re interested in–choose a path from our many different blockchain and cryptocurrency courses and certificates available.
Just about anyone can enjoy the benefits of this course. After diving into the Blockchain development decision-making process, participants will have better insight into the capabilities of this technology. Whether a corporate executive, product manager, experienced Blockchain engineer, or someone just getting into the field, this course has something for everyone. Finally, participants will go through and illustrate the pros and cons of various development decisions.
Total Hours: 4.5
- OnDemand Video: 3.5
- Sefl Study Hours: 1
- Live Workshop Hours: 0
Questions We Explore:
- Who are the participants in a blockchain project?
- Which blockchain should I use for my intended solution?
- What programming languages are available for various solutions?
- What security considerations are there?
- What is the environment that will host the blockchain?
- Identifying the decisions and participants in a successful blockchain implementation
- Learn about various blockchain platforms – Open Source and Commercial
- Understand the hosting and mining options
- Awareness of associated technologies
- Understand the primary programming languages
- Determining the decisions surrounding the security of blockchains
- NFT Certificate of Course Completion
- Prepare to take the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) Exam
- This course covers:
- 10% of the Blockchain Enterprise Advocate II Certification Badge
- 5% of the Blockchain Project Manager II Certification Badge
- 5% of the Blockchain Smart Contract Developer I Certification Badge
- This course covers: