This course provides an introduction to tokenomics, the study of crypto token design and economies. Participants will learn the history of tokens, key concepts in crypto tokenomics, designing token economies, and the future outlook for tokens. Through examples and activities, this course will build participants’ knowledge to apply tokenomics concepts within blockchain projects.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the history and evolution of tokens
- Explain key concepts like fungible vs. non-fungible tokens
- Identify different types of crypto tokens and how they function
- Learn steps for designing a token economy
- Discuss the future outlook and role of tokens in decentralized finance
It is recommended that learners have:
- Basic knowledge of blockchain technology
- Interest in crypto assets and tokenization
Please note that this course is designed to be accessible to learners from diverse backgrounds, including compliance officers, risk management professionals, blockchain developers, as well as non-technical staff.
- NFT Certificate of Course Completion
- Prepare to take the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) Exam