BCA Exam Agile Blockchain Scrum Master Certification
The Agile Blockchain Scrum Master Certification exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA) credentialing body is an AI-proctored exam that results in an NFT digital badge credential stored and verified on the blockchain. To prepare to sit and pass this assessment, you must have already completed the course.
- What is Scrum and Agile?
- What are the Scrum Master values principles?
- The Scrum and Agile methodologies, roles, and events.
- How to apply Scrum and Agile practices to Blockchain product and device development.
- What are process design considerations?
- What are some examples of actual practical implementations?
- How do we scale the Scrum and Agile solution to continually deliver complex products and improve the products?
- How do we test and demonstrate complex emerging technology products and devices?
- Identifying the options for Agile process solution design
- Learn about various techniques to blend Scrum and Agile methodologies for an optional solution.
- Understand the Agile Manifesto and various families of Agile Methodologies and how they apply to not only building Blockchain products, but also all products.
- Awareness of Scrum and Agile roles, responsibilities, alignments and other items required for successful product delivery.
- Understand how Scrum and Agile can make complex product delivery more manageable.
- Working with teams to help them design their own Scrum and Agile process design.
- Focus teams on integration solutions to fellow counterpart teams to blend their team output into the product delivered to the customer.
- Ability to execute on developing product maintenance plans.
- Certification from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA) Exam
- Agile Blockchain Scrum Master Certification
- 50 questions randomized out of 81 total questions
- The timer begins upon clicking the START
- At 60 minutes, your exam will time out, and your answers will be submitted
- Any unanswered questions will be marked incorrect.
75% or greater to earn the Certification
- Two Exam Attempts
- If you fail the second attempt, you may immediately purchase this exam again and re-take it immediately or any time within 12 months.
Credential Achieved – BCA Agile Blockchain Scrum Master Certification
- Those earning their BCA Agile Blockchain Scrum Master Certification badge prove subject matter expertise. Once you achieve your verified digital badge credential, you can easily SHARE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT on LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social platforms and include the badge image in the signature of your email. Employers, recruiters, and investors can click the badge image to verify when you passed this assessment.
Credentialing Body: Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)