W3CB Web3 Foundations Level 1 Practice Exams
The Web3 Foundations Practice Exams prepare you to sit for the W3CB Web3 Foundations Level 1 2023 Certification (W3F1) Exam from the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) credentialing body. Take the following 50-question exams designed to mimic the AI-proctored 50-question Certification exam. Each practice exam attempt randomizes 50 questions out of over 100 possible questions that you can anticipate seeing on the live AI-proctored W3F1 Certification exam. There is no limit to the number of times you can take the practice exam and the cost is $50.
W3CB Certification Competencies
The practice exam includes questions from the Focus Areas as defined in the W3CB Web3 Foundations Level 1 Exam Competencies.
Subject Mater Review & Practice Exam
Review the following courses to ensure knowledge competency to pass the practice exams.
PRACTICE EXAM DETAILS
50 questions every practice exam attempt
- 50 questions are randomized out of over 100 total questions.
- To mimic the W3CB W3F1 Certification AI-Proctored Exam the practice exam provides you 60 minutes on each attempt.
- The timer begins upon clicking the START
- At 60 minutes, your exam will time out, and your answers will be submitted
- Any unanswered questions will be marked incorrect.
Passing Score Recommendation, 80% or greater
- The W3CB W3F1 AI-Proctored Exam requires 70% or greater to pass.
- We recommend achieving at least 80% or greater prior to sitting for the AI-Proctored Exam.
Unlimited Practice Exam Attempts
- If any assistance is needed please contact [email protected]
Don’t expect the results without the work. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Good luck in passing the W3CB Web3 Foundations Level 1 Certification Exam.