Web3 is set to unleash the internet’s promise from more than 50 years ago.
Web3 is an emerging adoption of technology. Building on Webn2, the previous version of the internet, Web3 introduces critical elements of trust, control, and management of how folks engage with each other and with the interwebs. It is designed into three sections. The first module is a general introduction to Web3 and the unique features and elements that are a part of the technology. This is a general overview and is not technical. It also includes a technical introduction to Web3. Covering the technical stack, skills, and abilities required to build in this technology adaptation. Along with several exercises and projects to build a Web3 application. The course continues with a general discussion of the technology, which dives into how to implement applications for individuals, companies, organizations, and governments.
Total Hours: 3
- OnDemand Video: 1.5
- Self Study Hours: 1.5
- Live Workshop Hours: 0
- Live Student Orientation
- Live Instructor-Led AMA (Ask-Me-Anything)
- Having a basic understanding of Web3
- Learning about tokenomics
- Understanding the technical structure of Web3
- Learning about how to adapt the technology to your organization
- Exposure to several use cases
- NFT Certificate of Course Completion
- Preparation to take the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) Exam