W3CB Blockchain+ Practice Exams
The Blockchain+ Practice Exams prepare you to sit for the W3CB Blockchain+ Certification Exam from the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) credentialing body. Take the following 90-question exams designed to mimic the AI-proctored 90-question Certification exam. Each practice exam attempt randomizes 90 questions out of over 150 possible questions that you can anticipate seeing on the live AI-proctored Certification assessment. There is no limit to the number of times you can take the practice exam.
W3CB Certification Competencies
The practice exam includes questions from the Focus Areas as defined in the W3CB Blockchain+ Exam Competencies.
Subject Mater Review & Practice Exam
Review the following courses to ensure knowledge competency to pass the practice exams.
PRACTICE EXAM DETAILS
90 questions every practice exam attempt
- 150 questions are randomized out of over 100 total questions.
- To mimic the W3CB Blockchain+ Certification AI-Proctored Exam the practice exam provides you 90 minutes on each attempt.
- The timer begins upon clicking the START
- At 90 minutes, your exam will time out, and your answers will be submitted
- Any unanswered questions will be marked incorrect.
Passing Score Recommendation, 85% or greater
- The W3CB W3F1 AI-Proctored Exam requires 80% or greater to pass.
- We recommend achieving at least 85% or greater before sitting for the AI-Proctored Exam.
Unlimited Practice Exam Attempts
- You have unlimited practice exam attempts.
- If any assistance is needed, please get in touch with [email protected].