Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contract EVM Workshop
- Hyperledger Fabric product architecture, including the EVM/Solidity components.
- Installing the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) on Hyperledger Fabric.
- Smart Contract Development demo
- Running Solidity Smart Contracts with the EVM on Hyperledger Fabric.
- Solidity Smart Contract Examples
- Why use the EVM for Hyperledger Fabric applications
- Use Remix for building Smart Contracts
- Solidity basics.
- Data types.
- Functions and Accessibility, i.e., public, private.
- Deployment Demonstration
- Distributed Application (DApp) demonstration
- Possible Next Steps
Exam – Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contracts
- 10 questions
Outcome: Certificate of Completion – Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contract Workshop
Bring your Solidity and EVM skills to the Hyperledger Fabric community, employers and projects.
- Learn about the new Internet, Web3 which is powered by Blockchain.
- Learn about the Hyperledger Fabric Enterprise Blockchain, its architecture, and how to use the EVM to develop Smart Contracts and applications that run on Hyperledger Fabric enterprise networks.
- Learn the basics of Solidity for EVM Smart Contract development and also learn about Solidity development tools such as Remix.
- Expand your skill set to include Smart Contract and Blockchain development.
- Avail yourself to new opportunities created in the Blockchain and Web3 space, including: securing the supply chain, decentralized finance, the gaming world, NFTs, and much more.
Workshop Materials – Running Solidity Smart Contracts on Hyperledger Fabric
- Bring your own Hyperledger Fabric Linux Image, or a Virtual Box Hyperledger Fabric Linux Image will be provided to you.
- Step-by-step instructions for all exercises provided to you.
- For virtual images please use the settings below:
- Recommended RAM size 1025 to 4096 MB.
- Disk: At least 10 GB.
- CPUs: 2 to 4