BCA Crypto Trader Microcredential Exam
Congratulations on Completing the Crypto Trading Course. You are now prepared to take the Crypto Trader Microcredential Exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA). Upon passing this BCA Exam, you achieve an NFT Digital Badge Microcredential stored and verified on the blockchain.
- 30 questions randomized out of 50 total
- The timer begins upon clicking START
- At 60 minutes, your exam will time out, and your answers will be submitted
- Any unanswered questions will be marked incorrect.
75% or greater to earn the microcredential
- Two Exam Attempts
- If you fail the second attempt, you may immediately purchase this exam again)
Credential Achieved – BCA Crypto Trader Microcredential
- Those earning their BCA Crypto Trader Microcredential badge prove subject matter expertise. Once you achieve your verified digital badge credential, you can easily SHARE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT on LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social platforms and include the badge image in the signature of your email. Employers, recruiters, and investors can click the badge image to verify when you passed this assessment.
Credentialing Body: Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
- Blockchain Certification Association Mission Statement – To create and deliver Superior-Industry-Standards to the blockchain industry.
- Blockchain Certification Association Vision – To provide a single source for individuals to validate their knowledge and skills for themselves and employers in blockchain technology.
“If you don’t believe it or don’t get it, I don’t have the time to try to convince you, sorry.” – Satoshi Nakamoto
“It’s money 2.0, a huge, huge, huge deal.” – Chamath Palihapitiya, VC