Certified Hedera Hashgraph Developer – BCA Certification Exam – AI Proctored
The Certified Hedera Hashgraph Developer exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA) credentialing body is an AI-proctored exam that results in an NFT digital badge credential stored and verified on Hedera. To prepare to sit and pass this assessment, you must have already completed the course.
What it Demonstrates
A CHHD demonstrates the knowledge to develop and maintain client applications and smart contracts. A CHHD certification demonstrates the skills and expertise to build and maintain Hedera applications and Smart Contracts using the latest Hedera programming APIs and development model. A developer must also be able to:
- Configure a development environment with the Hedera APIs and Software Development kits (SDKs).
- Develop and build Hedera applications using the Hedera SDKs and perform end-to-end application life-cycle, i.e., build and test applications.
- An introduction to the Hedera Smart Contract Service is.
- An introduction to the Solidity programming language for Smart Contract development is the EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine).
Passing a high integrity exam demonstrates the candidate’s ability to perform challenging real-world tasks under time constraints and your Hedera skills and knowledge.
- 40 questions randomized out of 81 total questions
- The timer begins upon clicking the START
- At 60 minutes, your exam will time out, and your answers will be submitted
- Any unanswered questions will be marked incorrect.
75% or greater to earn the Certification
- Two Exam Attempts
- If you fail the second attempt, you may immediately purchase this exam again and re-take it immediately or any time within 12 months.
Credential Achieved – BCA Certified Hedera Hashgraph Developer
- Those earning their BCA Certified Hedera Hashgraph Developer badge prove subject matter expertise. Once you achieve your verified digital badge credential, you can easily SHARE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT on LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social platforms and include the badge image in the signature of your email. Employers, recruiters, and investors can click the badge image to verify when you passed this assessment.
Credentialing Body: Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)