Certified Algorand Developer – BCA Exam
This is an Online AI Proctored Exam. Passing this assessment proves you are ready for hire!
The Certified Algorand Developer exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA) credentialing body is an AI-proctored exam that results in an NFT digital badge credential stored and verified on the blockchain. To prepare to sit and pass this assessment, you must have already completed the course.
What it Demonstrates
A Certified Algorand Developer demonstrates the knowledge to develop and maintain Algorand Distributed Applications (DApps), client applications, and Smart Contracts. The Certification credential verifies the skills and knowledge of Algorand use cases, the Algorand Development Ecosystem that includes DApps, Smart Contracts, and features using the latest Algorand APIs, SDKs and development model. A developer must also be able to:
- Build and configure a development environment.
- Develop and build Algorand applications, Smart Contracts, and other applications using Algorand SDKs and APIs.
- Complete the end-to-end application lifecycle, i.e., build, test deploy and maintain applications.
- Develop, build, deploy an Algorand application using one of the many Algorand SDKs.
- Passing a high integrity exam demonstrates the candidate’s ability to perform challenging real-world tasks under time constraints and your extensive Algorand skills and understanding.
Passing a high integrity exam demonstrates the candidate’s ability to perform challenging real-world tasks under time constraints and your Algorand development skills and knowledge.
- 50 questions randomized out of 75 total questions
- At 60 minutes, your exam will time out, and your answers will be submitted
- Any unanswered questions will be marked incorrect.
75% or greater to earn the Certification
- Two Exam Attempts
- If you fail the second attempt, you may immediately purchase this exam again and re-take it immediately or any time within 12 months.
Credential Achieved – BCA Certified Algorand Developer
- Those earning their BCA Certified Algorand Developer badge prove subject matter expertise. Once you achieve your verified digital badge credential, you can easily SHARE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT on LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social platforms and include the badge image in the signature of your email. Employers, recruiters, and investors can click the badge image to verify when you passed this assessment.