BCA Blockchain Foundations Microcredential Exam
Congratulations on Completing the Blockchain Foundations course. You are now prepared to take the Blockchain Foundations Microcredential Exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA). Upon passing this BCA Exam, you achieve an NFT Digital Badge Microcredential stored and verified on the blockchain.
- 30 questions randomized out of 50 total
- The timer begins upon clicking START
- At 60 minutes, your exam will time out, and your answers will be submitted
- Any unanswered questions will be marked incorrect.
75% or greater to earn the microcredential
- Two Exam Attempts
- If you fail the second attempt, you may immediately purchase this exam again)
Credential Achieved – BCA Blockchain Foundations Microcredential
- Those earning their BCA Blockchain Foundations Microcredential badge prove subject matter expertise. Once you achieve your verified digital badge credential, you can easily SHARE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT on LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social platforms and include the badge image in the signature of your email. Employers, recruiters, and investors can click the badge image to verify when you passed this assessment.
Credentialing Body: Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
- Blockchain Certification Association Mission Statement – To create and deliver Superior-Industry-Standards to the blockchain industry.
- Blockchain Certification Association Vision – To provide a single source for individuals to validate their knowledge and skills for themselves and employers in blockchain technology.
“Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” – Marc Kenigsberg
“The Internet is programmable information. The blockchain is programmable scarcity.” – Balaji Srinivasan
“Bitcoin is the most important invention in the history of the world since the Internet.” — Roger Ver
“The blockchain is going to change everything more than the Internet has.” – Brock Pierce
“If you don’t believe it or don’t get it, I don’t have the time to try to convince you, sorry.” – Satoshi Nakamoto
“Blockchain’s a very interesting technology that will have some very profound applications for society over the years to come. ” – Kenneth C. Griffin