BCA Blockchain for Lawmakers Microcredential Exam
Congratulations on Completing the Blockchain Essentials for Lawmakers Course. You are now prepared to take the Blockchain for Lawmakers Microcredential Exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA). Upon passing this BCA Exam, you achieve an NFT Digital Badge Microcredential stored and verified on the blockchain.
- 20 questions randomized out of 28 total
- The timer begins upon clicking START
- At 30 minutes, your exam will time out, and your answers will be submitted
- Any unanswered questions will be marked incorrect.
75% or greater to earn the microcredential
- Two Exam Attempts
- If you fail the second attempt, you may immediately purchase this exam again)
Credential Achieved – BCA Blockchain for Lawyers Microcredential
- Those earning their BCA Blockchain for Lawmakers Microcredential badge prove subject matter expertise. Once you achieve your verified digital badge credential, you can easily SHARE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT on LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social platforms and include the badge image in the signature of your email. Employers, recruiters, and investors can click the badge image to verify when you passed this assessment.
Credentialing Body: Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
- Blockchain Certification Association Mission Statement – To create and deliver Superior-Industry-Standards to the blockchain industry.
- Blockchain Certification Association Vision – To provide a single source for individuals to validate their knowledge and skills for themselves and employers in blockchain technology.
“Innovation has the potential to make financial services faster, cheaper, and more inclusive and to do so in ways that are native to the digital ecosystem,.. It is important that the foundations for sound regulation of the crypto financial system be established now before the crypto ecosystem becomes so large or interconnected that it might pose risks to the stability of the broader financial system.” – Federal Reserve Vice Chair Lael Brainard