Solidity Smart Contract Workshop (EVM)
REGISTRATION LINK – Monday, April 3, 2023, at 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
The instructor-led live Solidity Smart Contract EVM Workshop provides you a firm understanding of Smart Contracts development on Ethereum using the Solidity programming language. You will demonstrate your ability to effectively build Ethereum Blockchain solutions for commercial deployment. This is a great live workshop for developers looking to advance their understanding and capability within the blockchain industry and web3 space.
- Certificate of Completion – Solidity Smart Contract Workshop (EVM)
- Preparation for the Certified Ethereum Developer Exam from the Blockchain Certification Association (BCA)
- You must also complete the Ethereum Developer Workshop to fully prepare for the BCA Certified Etherem Developer exam.
- Working as a developer building Blockchain and Web3 applications and the opportunity to achieve higher salaries (10% to 40% increase)
- Get hired over those with no Blockchain knowledge skillset
- Start a project of your own!
What’s covered in the Solidity Smart Contract Workshop (EVM)?
Overview of the Blockchain Smart Contracts and DApps.
- Smart Contract, DApp Tools and Developer Environment.
- DeFi : NFTs and Tokenization
Blockchain Technology Overview
- Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Applications
- Tokenization and DeFi
- Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Ethereum Development Tools
Solidity Development Language
- Contract Architecture
- Data Types
- Control Structures
Programming in Solidity using Remix
- Remix Console and Modules
- Remix Compiler
- Reusable Libraries
Smart Contract 1 and 2
- Developing the First Contract, looking at address data types, set and return string data, and summing integers.
Smart Contract 3
- Working with addresses
Smart Contract 4
- Using enums to work with state conditions.
Smart Contract 5
- Using structs to create custom data types
Smart Contract 6
- Making payments to other users
Smart Contract 7
- Transfer Ether based on conditions
Smart Contract 8
- Use ERC-20 standard to create fungible tokens
Smart Contract 9
- Use the ERC-721 standard to create non-fungible tokens.
Demo of a Decentralized Application (DApp)
- Build an Ethereum-based DApp running as a web application.