Intensive: Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contract Workshop
- Hyperledger Fabric product architecture, including the EVM/Solidity components.
- Smart Contract Development demo
- Solidity Smart Contract Examples
- Why use the EVM for HyperLedger Fabric applications
- Use Remix for building Smart Contracts
- Data types.
- Functions and Accessibility, i.e., public, private.
- Deployment Demonstration
- Distributed Application (DApp) demonstration
- Possible Next Steps
Exam – Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contracts
- 10 questions
Outcome: The Blockchain Academy Certificate of Completion – Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contract Workshop
Workshop Materials – Running Smart Contracts on Hyperledger Fabric
- Complete all the steps within the EVM Hyperledger Fabric 2-Hour Workshop Materials Document
- You can do this natively with your own Linux Image, or you can use the Virtual Box Linux Image using the link below.
- The estimated time to complete the steps is 2 to 4 hours.