Blockchain Security Workshop
Blockchains provide a decentralized platform for data processing and storage, which has the potential to revolutionize many business processes. However, blockchain-based platforms are only useful if they are secure. Participate in Blockchain Security Workshop to learn about the potential vulnerabilities and security risks that exist at each level of the blockchain ecosystem.
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- What security benefits do blockchain’s cryptography provide?
- How do blockchain consensus algorithms work?
- How does blockchain’s theoretical and real-world security differ?
- What are potentially exploitable vulnerabilities in smart contracts?
- What are the pros and cons of different blockchain architectures?
- How does blockchain technology affect regulatory compliance?