Blockchain Information Session
Attend this event to put on you on the right path
2:30 PM to 3:30 PM Eastern Time – LIVE Online – Zoom Event
Register for the Blockchain Information Session to learn more about blockchain or distributed ledger technologies (DLTs), powering NFTs, Smart Contracts, DAOs (Distributed Autonomous Organizations), and DApps (Decentralized Applications). Educate yourself on the importance of this technology and how it impacts most aspects of business, and existing professions, including Law, Accounting, Finance, Insurance, Supply Chain, Real Estate, Healthcare, Energy and nearly all other industries and professions. Understand the competing protocols, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Corda, Linux Hyperledger Fabric, Cardano, NEAR, Hedera Hashgraph, Algorand and many more.
Take this time to determine if learning more about this technology helps your career, team, or product.
- Learn a high-level overview of blockchain technology
- Understand its impact across all industries the internet touches.
- Discover the job opportunities and the skills achieving high pay (10% to 40% increase!)
- Get familiar with the Learning Platform – On360
- Find events to attend:
- Gear up for the Blockchain Incubator!
Your Outcomes should you enroll:
- Certificate of Complete – NFT Certificate hosted on the blockchain
- NFT Digital Badges for Certification and Microcredential achieved
- Take your knowledge and skill to invest in cryptocurrencies responsibly – “Never invest in a business you cannot understand,” Warren Buffet once said.
- Land a new high-paying blockchain job – Web3 provides a 10% to 40% increase in salary
- Build your portfolio with Gig-Work
- Upskill for your existing job and transition your team
- Launch your dream, and build your team! – Gear up to join the Blockchain Incubator launching in 2023
Whenever you join, the most important thing you can do is make friends with others in the community, your web3 network. People make technologies that can change the world. No one makes a significant dent all by themselves. We hope you decide to join. Learn more.