The Blockchain Regulatory course provides legal professionals with the tools necessary to be part of a digital future. The course covers the current regulatory environment both in the US and globally. Combing legal and digital agreements in one cohesive process will be another focus of this course. Techniques taught will allow legal professionals to combine their unique domain knowledge with real-world smart contract agreements, offering their clients the best of both worlds.
Exam Voucher Included:
- Blockchain Regulation – BCA – Blockchain Certification Association Microcredential
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Questions We’ll Explore
- Why do power and the source of law matter?
- Which US states are the most blockchain-friendly?
- How does blockchain regulation differ by use case?
- Certificate of Completion
- Understanding the basics of blockchain and the need for regulation;
- Identify the challenges of regulating a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO);
- Comprehend anticipated regulation as blockchain technology changes how we live and work