Ethereum Enterprise Strategist
Complete this course to understand the Ethereum Blockchain and demonstrate your ability to effectively coordinate the building of Ethereum Blockchain solutions for commercial deployment.
This course is particularly great for non-technical business-minded stakeholders looking to advance their understanding and capability within the blockchain industry.
Content within this course contributes to 10% of the Focus Areas as defined in the Web3 Certification Association (W3CB) Ethereum Developer Level 2 Certification Exam Competencies.
- Blockchain Basics
- Origins of Ethereum
- Transactions on Ethereum
- Ethereum Protocols
- Ether and Cryptocurrencies
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Smart Contracts
- Ethereum Standards: ERC-20, ERC-721, etc
- Fungible Token
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Ethereum Distributed Applications (DApps)
- Ethereum Networks, testnet and live networks
- Ethereum Use Cases: ICO, DAO, Games,
- Ethereum Development Environment
- Ethereum Developer tools: Remix, Truffle, OpenZepplin