Educate and empower yourself to confidently advise your sector, clients, and colleagues about Digital Asset Technologies
The Blockchain Foundations VaultLink course introduces the world of blockchain, Bitcoin, and distributed ledgers. Participants will learn the basics, look at how blockchain works, explore Bitcoin, review blockchain’s brief and fascinating history, and review the practical usage of this emerging technology. The objective of the course is to provide a solid foundation for those looking to gain a deeper understanding and learn how blockchain will affect nearly all business areas. With a firm focus on, but not entirely limited to, the finance industry, looking at use cases already in the market, plus emerging use cases set to alter how businesses operate and safeguard our personal information.
Estimated time to complete on-demand video instruction: 15 Hours
Questions We Explore:
- How does blockchain work?
- What is mining and hashing?
- Do digital wallets differ in their capabilities?
- What are smart contracts and how will they change operations?
- What are the nuances of Private vs. Public vs. Hybrid blockchains and Permissioned vs. Permissionless blockchains?
- What are the different consensus types and how does the consensus mechanism differ from protocol to protocol?
- Explore the origins of blockchain and understand how the technology will disrupt many industries
- Position your mindset to the web3 way of operating online
- Comprehend and articulate blockchain applications, or dApps (Decentralized Applications)
- Course and tuition credit toward advanced Certification tracks
- Prepare to take the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB) Exam
- This course covers:
- 60% of the Blockchain Foundations I Certification Badge
- 30% of the Blockchain Enterprise Advocate II Certification Badge
- 15% of the Blockchain Enterprise Professional III Certification Badge
- 20% of the Blockchain Legal Professional I Certification Badge
- 20% of the Blockchain Financial Analyst II Certification Badge
- 25% of the Blockchain HealthTech Professional II Certification Badge
- 25% of the Blockchain Insurance Professional II Certification Badge
- 25% of the Blockchain Accounting Professional II Certification Badge
- 25% of the Blockchain Supply Chain Professional II Certification Badge
- 25% of the Blockchain Project Manager II Certification Badge
- 30% of the Blockchain Government Advisor II Certification Badge
- 30% of the Blockchain Security Professional II Certification Badge
- This course covers:
- Module 1 & 2 Quiz – 5 questions
- Modules 3 & 4 Quiz – 6 questions
- Modules 7 through 11 – 7 questions
- Final Exam – 20 questions – Must achieve 70% or greater to pass the course. You have three final exam attempts