Government has a responsibility to understand this technology to foster innovation and better shape our society.
The Blockchain Essentials for Lawmakers course invites the world of blockchain, crypto, and distributed ledgers. Understanding blockchain and cryptocurrencies are paramount to understanding and regulating this growing technology. In this course, participants will be introduced to topics and use cases relating to the technology and potential deployment by the government sector. Participants do not need to follow the sequence of the course, you are free to jump to modules that are of interest to you and then return to modules when the need arises and your time allows.
Estimated time to complete: 4 Hours
Who should take this course:
- Members of the government and their staff can take advantage of this program.
- Having a basic understanding of Blockchain
- Learning about Cryptocurrencies
- Understanding the types of Stablecoins in the Digital Currency space
- Learning about Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Exposure to a number of actual Government use cases
- Module 1 & 2 Quiz – 5 questions
- Modules 3 & 4 Quiz – 5 questions
- Modules 7 through 11 – 5 questions
- Final Exam – 20 questions – Must achieve 70% or greater to pass the course. You have three final exam attempts.
- Certificate of Completion
- BCA Blockchain for Lawmakers Microcredential
- Must pass the BCA Microcredential Exam – 30 Questions